Amelia Island Reunion Week
SAVE THE DATE – MARCH 19-26, 2017
We are pleased to announce that The Biggest Loser Amelia Island Resort Reunion will take place on March 19-26, 2017. We are all very excited to welcome back past and new guests to experience an unforgettable week. The core pillars of the program will remain the same but we have added some fun activities that will make your stay extra special.
If you have kept in touch with any other past Biggest Loser Resort guests, please pass on information about this event. The reunion week is open to both new and returning guests, spaces are limited so please reserve today so you don’t miss out.
IN ADDITION TO THE BIGGEST LOSER PROGRAM, OUR REUNION WEEK ALSO INCLUDES:
- Bikes for 7 days
- Kayak Tour
- Dinner overlooking the marsh
- Beach fire
- Cooking demos at Chef’s Kitchen
- Smartphone Scavenger Hunt
- Tennis/Pickle Ball Tournament
- Live Music
- New classes from our Nutritionist & Life Coach
- Field Day
- Half Marathon
- Sunrise Beach Yoga
- 10% off Mix and Match Deal, offering 3 private sessions for nutrition, wellness and training
- Reconnect and share experiences with fellow guests
- Enjoy the specially arranged activities
- Reinvigorate your weight loss journey
- Catch up with the resort team who are very excited to see you again
- New guests to connect with past guests and learn about what to expect when returning home
Biggest Loser Resort Amelia Island
With abundant sunshine and warm temperatures, March will be a perfect time to visit Amelia Island. The resort is nestled on 1,350 acres at the tip of a barrier island off the Northeast Florida coast and conveniently located for access from Jacksonville International Airport.
Guests at The Biggest Loser Resort Amelia Island will enjoy spectacular scenery and various outdoor activities including a 54 championship golf range and the Cliff Drysdale Tennis program. If you are looking for something more relaxing during your downtime then indulge yourself at the full service luxury spa equipped with salon & spa boutique.