Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
– 16 ounces chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
– 9 ounces mai fun brown rice noodles
– 2 teaspoons sesame oil
– 12 Boston lettuce leaves
– 2/3 cup pineapple salsa
– 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
– 2 shallots, thinly sliced for serving Jalapeño peppers, sliced for serving Lime wedges, for serving
Trim and bake chicken at 325 ºF for 22 to 25 minutes or until done. Set aside to cool and finely dice chicken.
Cook the mai fun noodles according to package directions. Cool under running water, drain well, toss with sesame oil.
Wash and separate lettuce leaves, pat dry and set aside. Mix the pineapple salsa with the diced chicken.
To serve, divide ingredients into 12 portions. In each lettuce cup place 3/4 ounce noodles, 1 1/3 oz diced chicken and pineapple salsa. Lightly drizzle soy sauce over each cup and garnish with sesame seeds. Offer thinly sliced shallots, peppers and lime wedges for serving.
Nutrient Info per serving: (serves 4) 383 Calories, 16g Fat, 20g Carbohydrate, 40g Protein, 6g Fiber, 600mg Sodium.