Grilled Chicken, Warm Brussels Sprout & Turkey Bacon Salad Recipe
- 4 ounces organic chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups organic Brussels sprouts
- 2 tsp grape seed oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup organic, nitrate-free turkey bacon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, 1 tsp oil, lemon juice, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Bake the Brussel sprouts mixture for about 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat, then grill chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper for about 7 minutes on each side until fully cooked.
- In a sauté pan add the turkey bacon with 1 tsp oil, and onions. Cook until the onions are soft and bacon is fully cooked.
- Add the sauté pan ingredients to the Brussels sprouts and mix.
- To plate add the Brussels sprout salad to the plate and top it with the 4 oz of grilled chicken.
Nutrient Info per serving: 373 Calories, 20g Fat, 24g Carbohydrate, 28g Protein, 6g Fiber, 1369mg Sodium