1. Types of Information Collected:
Personal Data: Personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) is any information that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as your name, email address, home address, phone number, and credit card information. This Site collects Personal Data when you interact with the Site; for example, when you: subscribe for newsletters, emails or updates; register for services; book room reservations; respond to polls, surveys, or advertisements; purchase merchandise via the Site; register for sweepstakes, contests, and other promotional opportunities; or seek help from our customer service departments. We may also obtain Personal Data from reputable third parties.
Aggregate and Anonymous Data: Aggregate and anonymous data is information that does not identify you specifically including data collected automatically through the operation of the Site (“AA Data”). We may collect Site usage data (such as which Site pages you visit and in what sequence) through the use of various technologies. During some visits, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, such as page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. Our Use of Your Data: Personal Data: We will use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was provided. For example, if you provide Personal Data to register for a newsletter, to enter a contest or sweepstakes, or to purchase goods or services, we will use it to register you for or to provide you with those goods or services. We may also use your Personal Data to provide you with information about features, services, and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We also may send information or offers to Site users on behalf of other businesses. Under certain circumstances (for example if you win a contest) we may post your Personal Data on the Site. We will notify you of this possibility when you provide the Personal Data and, if possible, when the Personal Data is posed. Cookies and similar tools may be used to relate your use of the Site and AA Data to Personal Data. If any AA Data is linked with Personal Data, the linked AA Data will then be treated as Personal Data. AA Data: We may also use Personal Data in aggregate form for purposes of research or analysis. We may share this type of AA Data with some third parties, including but not limited to our affiliates, agents, and current and prospective business partners. We may use AA Data collected from the Site for site administration, advertising and promotional purposes, and we may share such information with various affiliated and unaffiliated entities for such purposes. We may also enter into agreements with outside companies that possess technology that allows the Site to customize the advertising and marketing messages you receive on the Site. This data may be shared with these companies for this purpose.
6. Your Choices: You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data, but if you decline to provide Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain services or features. If you have previously provided Personal Data to the Site and have subscribed to one or more email newsletters or are receiving emails or other communications from the Site and you do not want to receive such emails, please discontinue your subscriptions by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of a communication. You may opt-out of receiving offers from us by contacting us at: email@example.com. We may, however, retain records of your Personal Data as needed in order to comply with applicable federal, state, or local law. You may elect or decline to receive offers of interest from third parties by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your California Privacy Rights: Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide Personal Data to the Site may request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at: email@example.com.
8. Data Security: We take reasonable security precautions to secure the Personal Data that you choose to provide against the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access of such information. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. While we strike to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal Data you transmit to us.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: For a chance to win you must submit your valid email address entry at http://biggestloserresort.com/trainer-facebook-giveaway by 12 a.m. MST Tuesday, February, 11th. Fitness Ridge LLC, (“Sponsor”), purveyor of the giveaway, “Biggest Loser Resort Get Fit Giveaway” (“Program”), will randomly select the email address of one (1) winner by 1pm (noon) on the day of the giveaway announcement. The winner will be notified via e-mail. If you are selected and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, the Prize will be delivered to the name and address that you provide after being notified of your winning status within 7 to 14 business days depending upon availability of the prize.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only one entry per email address. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and be a legal resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“DC”) with no prior criminal record. Giveaway is not open to any individual if they or their parent, or sibling, or any member of their household is an employee, officer or director Fitness Ridge, LLC, The Biggest Loser Resort or any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies or subsidiaries (collectively the “Sponsor Parties”).
The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility and to conduct a background check on entrants, if applicable.
Entries that are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
4. WINNERS/PRIZE: Unless expressly indicated on the Web Site, one (1) Prize will be awarded for each Giveaway. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize will vary by Giveaway. Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain cash or other substitutes, but Sponsor Parties, in their sole discretion, may substitute prizes of equivalent or greater value. Sponsor may require winner(s) to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (as more fully discussed below). All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, are each winner’s sole responsibility. Winner must respond to initial point of conact from the Biggest Lose Resort via email within three business days of sweepstakes conclusion or the prize will be forfeit and The Biggest Loser Resort will choose another winner.
5. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a winner’s list for a specific Giveaway, please send a self addressed stamped envelope to The Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge, 290 W FITNESS WAY IVINS, UT, 84738. Be sure to include the name of the giveaway date and item with your request.
6. DISCLAIMER/OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s agreement to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor and consent for Sponsor Parties to use and/or publish entrant’s name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data and/or any other information contained in the entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials without additional compensation, which may require, without limitation, disclosure of such information in print, television, radio, cable and/or Internet broadcast. In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped and/or interviewed about the Giveaway. In connection therewith, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from all liability related thereto. Winners may be required to sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days of receipt of such document(s) or Prize will be forfeited. All Prize claims and winner materials will be verified by Giveaway judges. If this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, because of any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control which corrupts or threatens to corrupt or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Giveaway and Sponsor can perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension or modification of the Giveaway.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants and winners agree to release Sponsor Parties and their respective companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, and directors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with entry into the Giveaway or the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by Sponsor or the Sponsor Affiliates, the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway and which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsor can modify these official rules in any way or at any time, as long as Sponsor gives reasonable notice. The Giveaway shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. Submission of an entry is acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.