Steak Kabobs With Roasted Vegetables Recipe
– 30 ounces grass-fed filet or sirloin steak
– 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– 3/4 cup zucchini, sliced 1-inch thick
– 3/4 cup yellow squash, sliced 1-inch thick
– 3/4 cup red bell pepper, sliced 1-inch thick
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
– 6 stuffed tomatoes, recipe link below
Slice steak into 2-inch x 1/2-inch pieces. Skewer 5 ounces of beef on each skewer.
Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
Preheat grill to medium-high for direct grilling. Rub the grill with 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Grill skewers until medium rare. Coat the prepared vegetables in 1 tablespoon of oil and spread out on a sheet tray. Bake for 10 minutes until softened. Serve skewered meat alongside roasted vegetables and baked stuffed tomatoes.
Nutrient Info per serving: (Serves 6) 373 Calories, 15g Fat, 13g Carbohydrate, 46g Protein, 3g Fiber, 239mg Sodium.