Your Personalized Family Wellness Plan
Teens and young adults need guidance when it comes to self-care. Self-care skills are generally not taught in traditional schools but they are critical as young people begin to make more independent choices. You can help empower your teen to take charge of their own life and health when you participate in the Biggest Loser Resort program together!
The teenage years can be challenging, turbulent and stressful for everyone. When a teen is struggling with their weight, there is an added burden. The low self-esteem and low self-confidence that might accompany this struggle can affect the whole family. At the Biggest Loser Resort, we introduce a new mindset and can show your teen a new way of looking at their situation. Your teen, along with you, will learn new ways of coping, eating, exercising and even thinking that will improve both your outlook and your ability to succeed in weight loss after leaving the resort and going back home. Doing the program together as a family will result in even more success because you will be able to support each other in a life-long pursuit of health and wellness as a family unit.
Our experienced team of nutritionists, fitness experts and life coaches will support, motivate and empower your family to believe in yourselves and each other, challenge you to commit to your own health and guide you as you transform your relationship with food.
At the Biggest Loser Resort your family will:
- Take exercise classes designed to challenge you at your own fitness level
- Enjoy three delicious meals (and two snacks) each day
- Learn how to make better choices every day
- Discuss and explore your emotional eating triggers
- Make goals and commit to an action plan that will help you to reach them
- Learn new ideas and skills that will stick with you
- Transform your taste buds
- Get meal plans & recipes to help you succeed with better food choices
- Meet like-minded individuals on a similar journey to weight loss and health
- Support each other in your new lifestyle choices
- Have an extraordinary family bonding experience
- Return home with better self esteem and self confidence
- Feel more capable than ever!
We welcome teens between the ages of 14-17 when accompanied by a participating adult.
Our resorts do not provide daycare services, nor are children under the age of 14 allowed to stay in our accommodations or explore the facility without a responsible chaperon.
Lead by example, pick up the phone and call us today at 877-825-8878. Your teen will return home with a new relationship with food and a new, stronger relationship with you!