Walnut Apple Bars
– Canola oil spray, for the pan
– 1 cup gluten-free, all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup apple butter
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 cups red delicious apples, chopped fine
– 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped fine
Preheat oven to 325 ºF.
Lightly spray a 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan with canola oil.
Whisk the dry ingredients together to blend. Add the apple butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix to combine.
Add apples and nuts and mix. Pour into the prepared pan.
Bake for 15 minutes. Cool. Cut into 12 squares to serve.
Nutrient Info per serving: (Serves 12) 131 Calories, 4g Fat, 22g Carbohydrate, 3g Protein, 2g Fiber, 61mg Sodium.